Archive for December, 2011
Preschool education is a hot topic among parents and early childhood educators today. If you are the parent of a preschooler (or child), you must ask yourself why you care about preschool learning. First, we must remember that preschool education is the foundation of your child’s education. The skills and knowledge (not to mention aptitude and attitude) that your child develops in early childhood education has a dramatic impact on the success of your child when he began his formal education and success in life. Today we expect children to learn from the time they start kindergarten. While previous generations learned the basics, like identifying colors and the alphabet in school, children today are required to have these basic skills when they start kindergarten.
Another reason to worry about preschool education for your child that is actively promoting and encouraging learning in the preschool child also wants to promote their self-esteem. Help your child’s confidence, making learning easy and fun at this age and help your child learn a life-long loan.
Finally, preschool education is important because it can give your child the advantage in a competitive world and education climate. Meanwhile, the pre-school learning your child does not mean you have to enroll your child in a formal preschool program. You can work with your child at home if you prefer. You should worry about your child’s preschool education because preschool learning is the basis of formal education, can increase self-esteem, and can give your child the advantage they need to succeed throughout life.
When children play with blocks and they learn to explore new ideas and try to pretend. Believe it or not, children learn math concepts and problem solving skills through block play. For many parents, the game cannot block the learning activities of a child, when in fact; the game play is a very important aspect of children’s learning. By blocking the activity, children learn the weights, sizes, shapes and colors. Note by the repetition of different types of sounds which become the blocks as a tower of blocks of the block to the ground. Children are often just picking up and carry around their blocks, while older children usually begin to build towers or placing the blocks in simple drawings on the floor.
How can I add to the game piece to encourage your child to learn more? Enter supports easy to lock the toy box for your child. Ideas to encourage blocks of games for your child:
- Once the child has built a tower to count the number of blocks used.
- Teach your child the difference in the size of blocks to help you use different sized blocks and build towers side by side.
- To promote the game of exchange and cooperation with your child build a tower with your baby. Let your child start building the first block and then starts the next block, etc. to
- Provide a series of blocks of the block and let your child choose and order the blocks you want to play.
- Bring your stuffed animals and baby dolls on your block to play and encourage the child to build a home for their animals.
Accredited programs must meet certain criteria for the health, safety and education of children. The choice of an initial program of early childhood education your child is very important and personal.
Visit the different programs. The National Association for the Education of Young Children recommends a maximum size of a group of 12 children with an assistant professor of not more than 6 children (i.e., preferably less nanny state of Connecticut requires a teacher to 4 children and the maximum group size of 8 children). In the preschool program for your child to see:
- The primary caretaker or teacher so they can develop a strong relationship with the other. Assistant Professor of knowing that your child is your child’s personality, needs and ideas, and create a strong, positive communication with you.
- Caregivers and children who are positive and praise for their achievements. As the development of careers language Base teachers encourage children to use their words to resolve disputes.
- Caregivers or teachers reading to children on the lap of the day 1-1 adult or in groups of two or three children. Doctors, teachers sing, play finger games, stories and working with children.
Equipment must be difficult for small and separated from older children.
- Care and carers, teachers or child-sensitive training and education for children of specific age.
A work program of education of high quality early childhood with their parents.