Posts Tagged ‘kids’
In this age of computers and digital entertainment, it is important that children continue to receive their time outdoors. Play outside with friends, to invent a creative play and leave a little water “steam is ideal for parents during the summer. As with any activity your child participates, safety must come at the top the list of importance. You can do certain things to ensure the safety of your child when he or she plays in a field. In addition to removing barriers and the rest of the creation of a safe place for them to play, you can teach their children important things on the safe game.
Each child should be educated on the importance of staying out of the play equipment for children if it is wet from rain or heated by the hot summer sun. The equipment is too hot can burn your baby, especially if you touch the metal parts. Ask your children not to play in the playground for children with clothing chains in it. Jacket strings, untied shoelaces, necklaces can also be trapped in the crevices of a set of theater. For the safety of the playground added, the same team must be solid and well built. Projections of land in your garden, as tree roots, stones and other sharp objects must be removed before installing a set of garden games. Consider the benefits of including a rubber cover over playground for safety, if a child falls. Wooden playgrounds are invited from metal or plastic because they last longer, do not reflect the heat is so strong and robust construction.
Aged between 3 and 5, children can start learning the skills of prewriting, creating knowledge and strength to hold a pencil, to understand how to use the skills of handmade paper, etc. and broader powers sensory required to develop prewriting. As children, children learn to make and take things. Some ideas on how to develop prewriting skills in children before they begin learning to write in school.
- Teach your child a new skill. Use a program, I repeat, test, display, repeat the process and encourage the child to keep practicing and keep their attention on the task at hand.
- The game and the paint on vertical surfaces to get used to work at tables in a controlled manner. The development of manual skills and to encourage the use of the affected fingers. This can be through the finger painting, playing with Lego’s, put money in a piggy bank, playing with finger puppets or string beads on a string.
- Develop hand / eye coordination. This could be through playing catch with a softball, drawing, cooking help, color in coloring books and paint.
- To carry out certain activities that are directly related to how to find a way to write letters, digits or fingers, creating letters and numbers, finger painting, cookies, Lego, son, cream shaving cream, whipped cream … the list is endless.
- Games for the approval to start learning the letters and numbers are also good business. Attach playing cards, singing the alphabet or playing with magnetic letters and numbers are very useful.
Above all, children should have fun when they are developing pre-writing, because it promotes an enjoyment of writing and a positive attitude to learning of writing as they begin their first year of school.
The age of preschool children is a wizard, when excited to learn and happy to participate in activities as diverse. This is a good time to make love for life and not too early to share the culture, or let you create your own. However, make sure that the activities of the preschool are at a level appropriate to their age, so it can interact at the same time, interest and curiosity can watch without being overwhelmed or bored. The list of things to do is endless, but with some useful ideas, the life of a preschooler can be fun and easy to get rich.
Adults like to go in the garden and art museums, so can children. Of course, a child can not enjoy working in the yard all day, but by removing a small space and have your child help you select and plant the seeds there. As for museums, exhibitions of children trying to find friends and special programs for this season. Children also love being home and, like gardening, there are many activities to participate in a kindergarten. One thing that all children like to do is dress up and plays the game. Let the kids have fun and be creative, who knows what might come to mind dress and simulation games.
Arts and crafts are another winner with the public preschool. Preschoolers are so ready to play, create and absorb, no matter what you find, you can learn, even things that are not typical of learning experiences.